Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just Like the Old Days...

when we would receive a card from Gammy & Papa ON the actual day!! See, Gammy knew how to time is just right or better yet drop it in our box since we both lived in Cary! Well, today it was a miracle and "just like the old days!" when we would check the mail, on the holiday, and there would be a card in our box!! It happened today in Dubai and Fayth was ecstatic & couldn't wait to see the card! She even said, "I think there is going to be mail today!" Thanks Gammy & Papa...for the REAL card and ecard!! She came home, got out the crayons, and started coloring the "coloring part" on the back!! She loved it!! xxxoo

2 comments:

dionne said...

I just totally love that Fayth puts on her "presents" (new shirt) right away! That is SO cute. And, I totally think you should open a Cupcake Boutique when you get home. They are all the rage. Even Milwaukee just got one. Hurry home and start baking! Happy Valentine's Day. love you. xoxo D.

Evenson Family said...

I think I'm a day late and a dollar short...sounds like they are everywhere!! Missed the boat on that deal!! Oh, well...I still have some time to think about it! Hugs back at you!! xxxooo