Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Do I Want to Admit This...???

Jon and I have always been HUGE fans of Subway. We ate it back home all the time, especially, when we were on Weight Watchers and when I was pregnant. It's a healthy and quick dinner and was so close to our home in Cary.
Well, since our move, we've eaten at pretty much every location of Subway here in Dubai. You find them mostly at the malls in the food court.
So, this is a true, VERY true story...
About four weeks ago my friend Cara was here for a pool day and KellyAnne was at the pool as well...We were chatting about where we live in Dubai and KA and I were saying how we love our location. It's very convenient for those of us without cars. Anyway, "I know...cut to the chase!" I said verbatim..."My life in Dubai would be complete if there was a Subway in our apartment complex." We currently have a Spinny's market, a Hallmark, a Krispy Kreme, a Caribou, dry cleaners, getting a Pizza Hut, and others. So, are you ready for this................I swear GOD was listening...
IN MY APARTMENT BUILDING, so I don't even have to leave the building, a SUBWAY opened yesterday!! It only took about three weeks to complete and when the signs went up I nearly fainted!! I thought they were working on a Starbucks.
So, guess what we are having for dinner tonight???

2 comments:

Jill said...

Is this what was being built when we were there? Is this the one that you kept saying I wonder what is going in there!!!!!!

schlee family said...

Why not a Taco Bell?