was yesterday at Times Square Center!! Such a nice venue and felt like a real awesome craft fair like back home!! Only problem...it was not very busy yesterday according to the "crafters" who have been doing it for years!! With my lovely lady assistants, Miss Dana taking the am shift and KA taking the pm shift...we were selling, trying things on people, and pushing our fabulous products!!! THE hit of the day...the Flip-flops!!! Sold 9 pairs of them. Yippee!!! Overall, it was a good show even though it was so S-L-O-W. Another reason I did so good..."The Grandma" that I met back in January, who said I needed to start this business when she saw Fayth's fabulous bows, came with her daughter and two grandchildren and treated them to tons of new bows and shoes!! She dropped a pretty penny!! The picture of the two girls are her sweet grandchildren!! So, it was another successful show!! I plan to treat Fayth to some fun adventures this week and treat myself to a mani & pedi on Thursday!! Thanks Dana and KA for helping out!! You ladies looked lovely with your flowers and really knew your pricing and products!! Ever interested in helping again?? Let me know!! Smiles :-)
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment