When I got out of the shower today and walked into the family room...she was patting the backs of her babies and bunny was sitting next to her!! It was so adorable...I quick grabbed the camera and took a few photos!! Then, I made her pose for the last ones!! Gotta love the outfit!!
Sidebar...had to adjust the jeans a few gazillion times...First they were too tight, then too big, she is so fussy about "binding clothes"... she is so use to loose outfits, dresses, and sandals!! IT ALL has to be soft and the tags have to be cut out of everything...oh, wait...once again, something from me...I HATE tags, too!!
Just wait until we move home next fall and she's wearing jeans, corduroys, and long underwear under her clothes!!! Talk about binding...I may need Prozac to handle that!!! Robin knows...I'm not kidding...we had a MAJOR meltdown over a swimming suit when she was here!!! Fun times...see this blog isn't all rosy...I am normal...there are days "things" drive me CRAZY!!! But 98% of the time...she's perfect!!! Yeah, right!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment