Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mary!!

Fayth was being babysat by Mary, our friend, housecleaner, and babysitter!! She is a wonderful lady and in LOVE with a certain little person!! Well, and a "certain little person" is also in LOVE with her!! There's no TV watchin' when Mary babysits!! They play, goto the park, make dinner together, play dolls, Fayth gets a bath, read books and the list goes on and on. Mary's birthday is Monday and she'll be 46...so I thought it would be fun to make her a cake since she was babysitting for us on Saturday afternoon and evening. I gave Fayth instructions to "have Mary light the candles and for Fayth to sing to her." I left the cake, a lighter, and the rest up to Fayth!! Well, bless her heart, I think Mary was in tears telling me the story!! Fayth said, "Now Mary, we need to light the candles and will you sing with me!" So sure enough...they did as told and even cut and shared a piece of cake together!! Fayth was so excited that Mary LOVED her cake!! She took the rest home to her hubby and friends!! Thanks Mary for another night of babysitting!! Happy Birthday to YOU!! Sure wish I could have been a fly on the wall for this one!!

No comments: