Friday night was not only our monthly "Ladies Night Out" but it was also KellyAnne's "Golden Birthday." She turned 30 on the 30th...so that was enough to party like rock stars for most of us!! We headed with our "dining vouchers" to Barasti Bar the "Miami Beach Scene" of Dubai!! Lauren, KA and I headed over early to grab a table for dinner. This place gets packed by 8:00. Our driver "Jon" was sweet enough to drop us off. Drinking began early when we had a shot of tequila at Lauren's before we left the house. We had a mini birthday party and gave KA her gifts and took a few photos!! A shot seemed appropriate to kick start the night!! By 8:00, we had already been there sitting at the bar listening to the bar band (waiting for our dinning table) for almost two hours when the rest of the ladies arrived and we were seated to eat!! We had a smaller crowd this time, than normal, but it was a great group!! Dinner, drinks, and people watching at the finest!! And actually, the food was great!! After filling our bellies it was time to "get the party started!!" So, down a flight of stairs from the dining and bar band area to the outer deck, beach, gulf and techno music area!! The night was young and the weather was hot!! I think I soaked through my outfit in the first hour...It was a hot one. The rest of the party looking glowing and pretty...I looked like a drowned rat and a sweaty mess!! However; it didn't stop me from drinking & dancing!! I think if I would have packed my swimming suit I would have been in the gulf by 10:00...no kidding!! So dancing, drinking and laughing...just like the good ole days of college...except people are of all nationalities and various AGES!! I think like from age 20 to 60 would be about right!! Everyone at Barasti has one thing in mind...drinking, dancing and letting lose!! So, KA, and the rest of us had a great night!! She looked smokin' hot for 30 (she just lost 24 pounds) and is starting her thirties out like most of us started our 20's!! I think I'd die if I had more than a couple nights a year spent like this party night!! It was a fun birthday BEACH bash!! Cabbed home by 1:15 and passed out...that is ALL of us...headaches the next morning, HELL YA!! Good times though!! Happy Birthday KellyAnne!!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lookin hot ladies!
Love all the pictures! What a night!
Post a Comment