Robin is off and will be arriving in 12 hours. I'm a "little" excited!!!
She will be here for ONE week and we will tear up the town. I will try to blog, I promise, but I mainly want to enjoy her company and spend quality time together like the "good ole days!" Fayth will be going to Easter Camp all week...this allows us OLDER gals to do so much more!! We have a babysitter for one evening so the three of us can go out for dinner & drinks. Her agenda, while visiting, is set but flexible!! This will be a great "get-a-way" for her. Robin works NON-STOP...is a mommy of two or perhaps three (sorry Dave), has two houses to maintain, and the list goes on and on. SHE NEVER EVER has any alone time or girlfriend time!!! For those of you who know how our schedule use to look when we lived back home...Robin's is three times more full...ALWAYS!!! This craziness will NOT be stopping as they will be adopting their third daughter early in 2012 and then I don't think I'll ever see her!!! Just kidding!!! Anyway, I couldn't be more excited that she's coming to visit!!!
***As for sleeping arrangements...there's no "pretty bed" to photograph this time...she'll be sharing a room with a three foot midget!! ***
5 comments:
You are funny Suz. I'm so glad that Robin is able to spend time with you and the fam in Dubai. Love ya.
p.s.--yes, I'm the 3rd child. No offense taken. :) We will certainly miss the rock of our family.
However, not quite sure why my name is listed as Accomodations. Oh well.
Dave...actually a little SAD that you aren't joining her as well!!! We love ya and will miss you!!! We'll Skype ya and "Bug" ya a ton!!! You are a great hubby for letting her come over for a WEEK!!! Have fun with the girls and remember...vodka & valium...j/k
I know I don't have to tell you two to have fun... I know you will!! Look out Dubai!!!! RA
Yeah- so excited for both of you!!! Looking forward to seeing the pictures and hearing all about it!
And their 3rd baby- I didn't know- that's awesome! We parents of 3 love when others are crazy enough to join our club ;)
Much Love- Emily
Post a Comment