Monday, April 26, 2010

Term Three at Preschool

This is Fayth's final term at Little Hands Kids Club! I needed a photo for my scrapbook so we had a "little photo shoot" on her way out the door this morning! She will be attending preschool until July and then is done for the year. Next "fall", she will be switching preschools, and attending Raffles International Nursery an early childhood program and Montessori school. She is going to be devastated...SHE LOVES HER TEACHER SO MUCH...all we hear about it Miss Kristy this and Miss Kristy that!! She wants to "be" Miss Kristy!! However; I think 'change' is good and Raffles has a great reputation in town. It is also walking distance from our apartment and this downtown Burj branch is new this year. She will still go just three days week but will have lunch at school and it is provided by the school. According to the menu...she will eat like a QUEEN...and a healthy one at that!! I will scoop her up before 2:00 on the days she goes to preschool. Her friends Alma and Can go there now and she is happy she will be in school with them!! Now...off this stinkin blog...I've got a million bows and flip-flops to finish today!! Cheers!!

1 comment:

Schlee family said...

Lookin cute as ever! Love the skirt! Why no bows or korkers in those flip flops??