Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bows A'Plenty, Bows Galore!!

I've been working like a "dog!" on sewing, making, gluing and organizing my bows!! I have two craft shows this month, April 7th at Festival City Mall, and then on the 14th at Times Square Center Mall. I am also meeting with the principal of Fayth's preschool so I can discuss details & "set-up shop" at the two preschool locations. She has been kind enough to allow this and help support me as I start this endeavor.
This month, I want to have multiple colors, sizes, and some new combos to add to my show. I have also worked hard on "korkering" a million ribbons for bows and flip-flops! The flip-flops will be available this month as well. They are so cute and the bows are interchangeable. If you don't feel like wearing bows on your toes...you can pop them in your hair instead!! I still have A LOT of work ahead of me but I've made some great headway! Can you believe I've already used up 300 alligator clips...I need more and needed them like yesterday!!?? Gramie has sent me about 400 more but the "Volcanic Ash" over Iceland is putting a damper on the delivery of this package!! Come on skies...I need to make BOWS!!!! So, any Dubaians...I'd love to see ya at either of the shows this month!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So are you going to start a mail order business, too? I have a couple of great-nieces who would love these flip-flops and I wouldn't have a clue how to make them!