Thursday, April 22, 2010

Girls Night IN...

last night...my galpal and me!! Daddy was in Abu Dhabi yesterday for a convention so Fayth asked if we could have a "girls night!" I said, "Sure!" So, at about 7:00 we put on our jammies, set ourselves up on the couch to watch our new DVD from Robin, The Princess and the Frog!! Well, about 38 minutes into the movie someone was passed out...Fayth...NOPE...ME!!! She was tapping me saying, "Mommy...mommy...wake up...it's a little scary...can I have cartoons instead!" So, I turned on Disney and said, "When Handy Manny is over, it's bedtime!" What happened next?? Again, tapping...this time on my cheek..."Mommy...mommy...wake up...it's over...it's bedtime!" I, AGAIN, fell DEAD asleep on the couch. She turned the TV off...grabbed her blankie and said, "Come tuck me in!" I felt like such a fool. There was a pile of drool on the pillow and I was so darn tired!! I, of course, got up tucked her in and headed back to the couch!! I think in about two seconds flat I was back sleeping on the couch!! I guess I chalk it up to..."being an actress and entertaining!" I am catching up on days of little sleep and excited stress!! So, next "girls night in" I better have some coffee in me before hand!! Sorry Fayth...mommy was a bit of a poop!!

No comments: