Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Blender??

Yes, a blender!!! We've got some great friends coming out to visit us and stay for a week next week and I asked what I could have in the house for them...our friend Patrick's reply...do you have a blender?? Not Captain Morgan, Diet Coke, snacks, popcorn, JUST...a BLENDER!!
Our answer, "nope" but I'll go get one!! He has a powershake EVERYDAY and it's part of his regiment!!! As his wife said...don't want to mess with the routine. Wait until he sees the delicious pastries, croissants, and wonderful breads!!! he he he!!!
Well, it turns out, in Fayth's High Five magazine that Gramie sends her monthly, there was a recipe for strawberry pops and it called for a blender~~!! So, DONE...we are the proud new owners of a blender (mind you the cheapest one we could find) and we made the pops as soon as we got home last night from blender shopping. I also had a smoothie for dinner last night with some yummy green beans!! Sounds like a weird combo...but when the hubby is away...the mice can play...and EAT whatever we want!! SO, it turns out, not such a "weird" request after all...we are going to have fun with our new blender!! P.S...Not "ripping" on you Patrick (well maybe kinda)...but it's just so YOU!!! We can't wait to see you guys!!! Good times ahead!!! Love us!!!

No comments: