Only in Dubai is there a resale shop for Louis Vuitton, Channel, Prada, Gucci, Furla, Chloe, Jimmy Choo, Tod's, and the list goes on and on. And YES...it has to be authentic and not a fake!! They have specialists that do the buying and it must be a numbered bag and everything. If you can believe this...a "Coach bag" doesn't really even make the list...not "high end" enough. What a joke, hey...Well, my friend Zeina took me there a few weeks ago to check it out. She actually did get a Coach bag, only one in the store. It was a special leather one that was huge for about 125.00 US. The store even has great shoes, belts, wallets, sunglasses, and clothes. I couldn't believe how many bags were BRAND new but I guess some local ladies receive them as gifts and don't like them or want them and can't return them. The prices are still REALLY high and ridiculous on most of them but better than brand new and full price. I don't need anything so I didn't buy anything, however; I had to take Lauren there because I knew she would love it. She did love it but also didn't buy anything and just window shopped. I did get a necklace off the "chic mannequin" (don't know if that is spelled right??) on our way out the door for about 7.00 US...an oldie pink beaded necklace...I love it and so does a little person!! So today that was our outing...along with a stop at the MOST ADORABLE shabby chic store ever in Dubai and lunch at the yummy "Lime Tree Cafe!" Baby V and Fayth were good girls and we had a fun "girly" morning!!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats SO cool! totally you and my mom!
I think you may have gotten me in BIG trouble with Aaron...I want it all! Hehehe :) We will have to go back soon!
Post a Comment