and SO SO SO cute...and I thought the Barbie Cake was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You see, our good friends daughter, Kathryn, is turning 4 today and we obviously can't attend the birthday party!! SO, they KNEW, Fayth and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the cake and sent us a photo!! Well, can I just say, kudos to Jen for making the most adorable poodle cake EVER!!!!!!!!!! I happen to have a soft spot for poodles, my dog growing up was "Candy" and she was a long-haired toy poodle. Fayth loves poodles as well...we have a few living in our apartment and she loves how sweet they always are to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THIS POODLE...oh, my..............stinkin' cute and edible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now...is it alright to be a copy-cat?? I say, HE** ya if it's not in a school classroom...so next year...a poodle cake it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure wish we were there to enjoy the yummy cake!! Kathryn...Happy Happy from all of us...we hope you have a wonderful day!!! And Jen, A+ work!!!!!!!!! It is definitely a pinkalicious dogalicious cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Wow! I wish i was that skilled with the kids cakes when they were younger! haha, she did a really nice job though! And i am sure Fayth loved your barbie cake! Kathryn and Karolyn just got to pick one out at Jewel! haha
Very impressive!
LOVE the Cake- way to go Jen. Hope Kathryn had a happy day.
Kristen
Post a Comment