YES...and oh, my! I feel like such an idiot!!!!!!!!
I guess I'm an anul...too organized person that sometimes messes up too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, this morning...Fayth and I couldn't wait to get her dressed...see...it's costume day at school and we've been talking about it all weekend...or so we thought it was!!! She decided to be Barbie, a great dress-up costume from Auntie Cindy of course (Miss Barbie herself...she has a LOVE for Barbie, a beautiful collection in a cabinet, and it was her nickname in High School...and yes...I was the ugly dark hair step-child!!) Anywho...Fayth is dressed, mommy did a special updo, and sent her on her way!! Well, about 30 minutes later my cell goes off...it's Fayth's teacher...she says to me, "Hi, Suzanne...It's Miss Kristy, I think you think it's next Monday "costume day!" I said, "WHAT?? Next Monday...I saw it on the calendar for today!!!" Well, usually the teacher is correct ( I remember having parties and special events) and indeed she was!! SO, "Barbie" was disappointed I'm sure...and daddy stopped back home to take a new outfit...and mommy...I feel like SUCH an idiot!!! Now, the funny part, you know damn well I walked straight over to the calendar as I got off the phone just to MAKE SURE I was wrong...and sure enough IT WAS WRITTEN ON MY CALENDAR IN BLACK SHARPIE MARKER for MONDAY the 15!!!!! I've learned my lesson...So, from now on...I will check, double check and quadruple check before a special event!! And to my little Barbie...I'm sorry...but it's not the first or the last time I'm going to screw up!! And to think I only have ONE child to worry about!! GOOD LORD!!
3 comments:
ha ha ha....you're only human!! Fayth looked damn cute though. xxka
LOL! Thats cute anyway!
Mia was the only kid with regular clothes on for pajama day about a month ago...oops! We all do it! Just think, now you've had a practice run and luckily for Fayth, she didn't miss it, she gets to dress up again next week! :) Love the hair!
Post a Comment