Yes, Alma use to live in our apartment complex, downstairs, right next to the playarea and we'd see her all the time. Unfortunate for us, GOOD for them, they moved to a Penthouse Apartment in the nearby Residences!! Well, today we met at the carousal for a few rides and then Alma & Karen (Alma's mom) has us over for a playdate. The girls had a blast together and we've decided we need to do it more often!! It's nice to have "girl" friends...Fayth was thrilled to see Alma and they played so nicely together! Fayth was on "overdrive" and couldn't find one thing to touch or play with...she wanted to do it all! Then, the two came out "fancied up" in dress-up and danced around the living room to "Puff the Magic Dragon." It was so great to see Fayth have a "girly-girly" friend to play with!
Now, I must tell you their apartment is gorgeous and VIEW is utterly amazing!! I'm still in awwww...They could charge big bucks to ride up and see the view not to mention her great taste and decorating. As for their view, on one side they stare at the tower, fountains, Dubai Mall, Address Hotel, manmade lake, Emirates towers, and all the way to Sharjah. Then, on the other side they see the Marina, the Burj Al Arab, the Arabian Gulf, and Sheik Zayed Road!! It's stunning...and I told Karen...I don't think they'll ever move!! Next time I'll take pictures from their balconies!!
Thanks Alma & Karen...we had so much fun!! Next Thursday, our "house."
1 comment:
Cute
Post a Comment