Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our Goofball!!

Fayth is too much to handle!! She is so fun and loves clothes, shoes, bows, and to accessorize!! I am milking it for all it's worth while I can!! Just a post today cuz I had fun dressing her this morning!! As we were getting dressed this morning she proceeded to tell me..."Mom...tell Gammy & Gramie I need more "CUTE" clothes!" Oh, yes, I about wet myself!! She actually said that!! Then I went into the whole "Don't be greedy, you have a lot of "CUTE" clothes in your closet and are a lucky little girl...not to mention YOU JUST had your birthday and got a "BOATLOAD!" She is only three and LOVES fashion!! She is following in cousin Chloe's footsteps!! WATCH OUT!! And daddy...I'm sorry...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! You knew what you got yourself into 16 years ago!!

2 comments:

The Snells said...

Wow! She looks so much like you!
:-)

Jill C said...

I wonder where she got this all from. You are right the apple does not fall far from the tree. I will never forget when I was over and needed to borrow clothes and asked for sweats and you told me you do not have any. I could not believe it. Well after getting to know you well it really did not surprise me anymore. I Love You guys. Jill C.