Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A candy store??????? I have never stepped foot into this candy store because I felt like it was out of my "league" but Kristen wanted to take back a few special treats for Easter. After opening the HUGE, white, crystallized doors...we walked into the (very cold temperature) store only to be awed at all the candy and amazing displays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I was in heaven for a bit!! One piece of candy was more beautiful than the next. Not to mention, the AMAZING store, with stunning white furniture, chandelier, and moldings. Certainly fits in well with "The Dubai Mall" & the rest of the extravagant shopping!! We were pleasantly surprised by the prices but have no idea how the chocolates taste. However; who really cares, right...in this case...appearance is all that matters!!! I think I have a new favorite store to buy some special treats in. Kristen is going to let me know how her four pieces of "artwork" candy made the trip home!! I'd love to have, the round ball, as a centerpiece in my future pink and brown kitchen!!! That would definitely be a statement piece!! Do you think it would last??!!

No comments: