at myself today!!!!! So, why am I (laughing my A** off)???... because when we moved here I told Jon I needed the BEST stroller, with "real" bike wheels to get around cuz it was going to be my form of transportation!! This is the truth!! Well, today, it went beyond Fayth's stroller and became my "fancy wheels" for my first business meeting. No BMW for me, just a BOB stroller, will have to do!! So, all dressed up, heals on, make-up on, hair done, I "packed my car" and headed for a meeting with the principal of Fayth's school. I came running back inside my apartment and made Mary, our housecleaner and BEST babysitter, take a photo of me!! I couldn't stop laughing!! Here I am strolling my bows, signs, cutie flip-flops etc...down the street to a business meeting!! I arrive, a sweaty mess...but it was nothing an ice cold coffee couldn't handle. So, how did the meeting go...great...and for my bows...I'll let ya know. They are set up this week at Fayth's school and next week at the other branch in another part of Dubai!! Pray for me...perhaps I'll sell enough bows to get a "real" set of wheels someday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are too funny!
Sell sell sell!
hhhaahaha but the stroller is cute!
Post a Comment