Monday, March 15, 2010

Round Two...

Today is costume day at school...and round two in our house!! We started out as Snow White, which I tried to talk her out of last night because she was Snow White for Halloween and I wanted new scrapbook pages!! However; it didn't work!! (must be the stubborn Evenson side...he he he) Then, dressed and almost ready to go this morning and BOOM...she says...mommy, I want to change into Cinderella! I could have been p'od since we were dressed and ready...but heck NO...I was thrilled!!!!!!!!!!! So, after a few minutes in the bathroom and bibbity, bobbity, boo...she was a GORGEOUS Cinderella...and see Gramie...all the dress-up is really getting good use!! She still is a gooberhead though as Jon calls her!! Trying to get her photo was OH, SO MUCH FUN!! I think for the first time EVER I saw a bit of "me" in her in the photo that is close up where she has lipgloss on...perhaps the big face or huge smile?? Anywho...thank god today is the right day...I know because when we showed up there was another little princess awaiting Fayth's arrival!! Too cute!! So, YIPPEE, more scrapbooking here I come. And now I can do Barbie and Cinderella...and "NO" I didn't plan that!!

P.S. Miss Deb...she LOVES the Cinderella doll btw!! And IF you ever see anymore of the other princesses, PLEASE buy them and we'll pay you back!! She'd love Snow White and Sleeping Beauty!! They are soft and adorable dolls!! It was a great gift!! Are they from the Disney Store??

P.S.S. Sorry for the two sized photos...computer problems this am...and I didn't have time to change it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful like her mummy. xxka

Anonymous said...

You are just now seeing the resemblance? And yes she does look exactly like you in that picture! CUTE! Have a blast with K & PJ next week. I'll be missing you at Carnivale (going B4 a Blackhawks game w/D)- I won't have my boozy train buddy! Emily

Schlee family said...

I'll bring her a princess when I come to visit!

The Snells said...

omg, she does look like you!